The challenges ahead for Pope Francis, Catholics, and the Church worldwide

Jamie has started an avatar assistance thread, mtierney. Maybe someone there can help you figure it out...

Thanks PeggyC, I have a comment there  

Did you go to your IM80 account and try to upload a photo of the same artwork? (I think the lily was a piece of artwork, right, not a photo you have in digital form?) You could always have someone photograph it again in digital form, then load it into your computer and upload it to MOL for your avatar on both screen name accounts.

Or, if nothing else works, you can probably find a photo online of a day lily that will look at LOT like the avatar you've been using and upload that! grin The avatars appear so small here I think it would look just the same.

I swore I would give my brain a rest, but this am had me back in! 

I reopened my IM80 profile and again tried to add the lily avatar and then change my user name to Mtierney. 

I know nothing about sizing or resizing photos and do not have photoshop or such. When I get a good image the right size and click on submit, it doesn't work. Oddly enough, the lily was my avatar on this thread in the old MOL.

As far as changing my user name, I can't even see where that could be done.

Amazingly, I got the lily on my Rose Garden thread on the MOL "soon to be deleted" site! No problem!

Well, I'm back, fwiw.

Unless @Jamie thinks it a bad move, I believe I shall reopen this thread under Mtierney when I can get my avatar in on my Rose Garden functioning. Sort of a Part Two. 

I am exhausted trying to change the avatar in two places!  Why I managed to do it on the MOL of the past I have no idea!

TBC

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.