SORS Needs your help - we are in the final round for a $25,000 grant - lets do this!

Bump - remember to cast your 10 votes every day! It only takes a few seconds. http://tinyurl.com/SORS2015

Agree with JC ...the towns need to do a blast to their lists ..e dry one should ..this competition has 200 groups in it .

Vote every day and get all your friends, neighbors and PTA's to use their lists too..

Am voting daily...

Fingers crossed!!!

Am voting daily...

Fingers crossed!!!

We were up to #12 when I voted today. Let's keep it up.

Done again. Still #12 as of now

Good luck!! I still can not get in to vote. Not a member of the FB club.

My cup of coffee and I have been voting every morning

I voted my 20 votes again today

11 more voting days to go and we need your votes EVERY DAY to bring South Orange a $25,000 grant! It only takes 5 seconds each day... click here now: tinyurl.com/SORS2015

I voted again this morning - - please vote every day thru next Monday!

I just voted. We are at 18 on the list. keep it up.

bumping this to make sure everyone remembers to vote.

How are you able to cast 20 votes/day? Only seems to let me cast 10.

If you control two Facebook accounts, it should be possible to cast 20 votes a day. For those of us with a single account, the limit is 10 votes per day.

joan_crystal said:
If you control two Facebook accounts, it should be possible to cast 20 votes a day. For those of us with a single account, the limit is 10 votes per day.

Exactly. I've hacked into Mr LL's account (he rarely uses it) and I vote twice a day. You should do that to cheese !!!!

6 days (and 8 hours, 11 minutes) to go and we've slipped to 19th place... thank you all for your support. Please keep voting!

http://southorangerescuesquad.org/vote

Dan, for your final push, why not put this in the maplewood specific category as well - I know you guys do a lot of calls to Maplewood and they might now always check S. Orange.

mikescott said:
Dan, for your final push, why not put this in the maplewood specific category as well - I know you guys do a lot of calls to Maplewood and they might now always check S. Orange.

Done Mike..... but unfortunately I didn't write the words "Post Office" anywhere in there, so it's not getting much attention.

Voted my 20 just now (Hubby has a FB account he rarely looks at). It's voting time, folks. Keep it up for only a few more days!

I've been voting everyday!

Ditto!

Quick link that takes you directly to the voting page - it literally only takes a few clicks: tinyurl.com/SORS2015

SORescue said:

mikescott said:
Done Mike..... but unfortunately I didn't write the words "Post Office" anywhere in there, so it's not getting much attention.

Lol....

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!