Cowboys Nation 2014 - Romo Denied MVP - Lawsuit pending?

What do Jessica Simpson, Jerry Jones and Carrie Underwood all have in common?

case,

shouldn't that have been 'blueberry' or something more Cowboyish? grin)

case said:

This is a family site, don't think we can answer that one!

question

vermontgolfer said:

case,

shouldn't that have been 'blueberry' or something more Cowboyish? grin)

vermontgolfer said:

case said:

This is a family site, don't think we can answer that one!

question

You caught me - I apologize.

case,

you just make me laugh out loud! too funny, particularly since my team is already out of the playoffs, before they even begin.

Very kind of you but really... I can't take credit for these laughs, the real comedians are Jerry his kids. Hmm. Jerry's Kids.

Look at that beard - guy must be from Europe or something...

Another proud Cowboys fan:

Oh man.... this one could be my favorite:

Bleachercomputerreport.com

If Cowboys go 3-0

Dallas will be in the playoffs. Jason Garrett's team already beat Philadelphia on Oct. 20.

The Cowboys would be 10-6 and, at the very best, the Eagles would be 10-6 as well, but would lose the head-to-head tiebreaker.

Dallas would win the NFC East and would be guaranteed to host a game on wild-card weekend.

Winning the final three games is the only way the Cowboys can assure they make the playoffs.

If Cowboys go 2-0 before Eagles game

They would be in fantastic shape before the huge season finale. If consecutive wins by Dallas coincide with consecutive losses by the Eagles, the Week 17 clash would be meaningless—the Cowboys would have already clinched the division.

Dallas would hold a one-game lead over Philadelphia and a two-game lead in the division, the latter being the first applied tiebreaker.

If Cowboys go 1-1 before Eagles game

They would need Philadelphia to either go 0-2 or 1-1 to create a de facto NFC East title game in Week 17.

If the Eagles win on the road in Minnesota in Week 15 and beat the Bears at home in Week 16, they'd be 10-5 going into the season finale, and the 8-7 Cowboys wouldn't be able to catch them in the overall win-loss standings.

If Cowboys go 0-2 before Eagles game

They would need Philadelphia to lose both games to the Vikings and the Bears to create the do-or-die scenario to end the season.

There are a multitude of ways the Cowboys can mathematically earn a wild-card spot, but at this point, their chances of making the playoffs without winning the NFC East are extremely minute and should only be examined if the team wins in Week 15.

Dallas might dodge a major bullet this weekend, as Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers doesn't appear to be on track to return to the field for Mike McCarthy's club:

If they can squeeze by the Packers at home, the Cowboys shouldn't have an issue dispatching an abysmal Washington Redskins team that's lost six of seven.

Don't be surprised if Dallas plays in its third-straight "NFC East title game" in Week 17.

question

The Cowboys have some good looking honeys to cheer them on.

I think Jerry could have spent a lot less than a billion dollars if all he wanted was a strip club, Ligeti!

ligeti said:

Bleachercomputerreport.com

If Cowboys go 3-0

Dallas will be in the playoffs. Jason Garrett's team already beat Philadelphia on Oct. 20.

Dallas might dodge a major bullet this weekend, as Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers doesn't appear to be on track to return to the field for Mike McCarthy's club:

If they can squeeze by the Packers at home, the Cowboys shouldn't have an issue dispatching an abysmal Washington Redskins team that's lost six of seven.

Don't be surprised if Dallas plays in its third-straight "NFC East title game" in Week 17.

question

Of course, bleacher report also gave this masterful analysis and prediction of the Cowboys/Bears game. In essence, it seems to say that "The Cowboys suck less than the Bears (backup quarterback and all)". But it seems that the reporter didn't give the Cowboys enough credit for being able to go to the "suck well" when it mattered most:

B/R NFC East blog prediction: Cowboys 27, Bears 17

Chicago's run defense cannot stop anybody, and the Cowboys are finally realizing how important Murray is. Murray, who leads all qualifying backs with 4.9 yards per carry, should dominate Chicago's D as the well-rested Cowboys continue to heat up with an easy victory over a Bears team that has lost three of four and won't have Cutler.

It's true that the Bears didn't have Cutler. I'd have to go look at the highlights from the game but... hmmm... not quite sure if the rest of their prediction was accurate.

grin)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1878558-dallas-cowboys-vs-chicago-bears-preview-prediction?search_query=cowboys

Wow, just watched the highlights from Bears/Cowboys - Shawn Lee really got his clock cleaned, huh? Must be hard to be a Cowboy...

This is just so depressing.

TomR

Hey, the Cowboys were gifted a few first downs and bad calls - but it may be impossible for even Tony Romo to give this game away.

All in all a really impressive performance against a backup quarterback!

Oh. My. God. By the way... this post was immediately after the Q4 Tony Romo turnover.

EDITED TO CORRECT A CONFUSING OMISSION - should have said after the FIRST Romo turnover.

grin)

Can the backup QB get it punched in? Man... what a good game! I tuned in at halftime and I'm glad I did.

OH MAN! "This is going to go down as the worst defeat in the history of the Dallas Cowboys"

So, so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.