Mega-Aides Home Health Care Agency, Inc. is currently in need of an Administrative Assistant. Applicants should have a fair knowledge and the ability to:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Computer Database, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication. Candidate Must Drive
To submit an application, please contact Mr. Murphy Omoruyi urgently at
Mega-Aides Home Healthcare Agency, Inc.
99 Morris Avenue Suite #102 Springfield, NJ 07081 firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 232-6180