Trump makes at least $434 million in 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/16/politics/donald-trump-financial-disclosure/index.html

What's the defense for not releasing or accessing his returns?  Because he won?

$40 million alone from the DC hotel.

Did we ever get to see the documents that supposed separated him from the business?

Can there be a bigger indictment of modern capitalism than the fact that a man like Trump earns 400 million a year?

Red_Barchetta said:
Here's one of them.

You treat objects like women man. 

Soapbox: All Politics posters do realize the country is run by rich, self-serving, and often incompetent, ne'er do wells, surely.  Mark Twain would have a 'field day' if he was born a hundred some odd years later. 

ETA: e.g. The FAA - Boeing crap, too big to fail, Iraq, corporations are people too, etc

drummerboy said:
Can there be a bigger indictment of modern capitalism than the fact that a man like Trump earns 400 million a year?

So can you explain lesser indictments of modern capitalism  for Gates, Jobs, Musk, Clinton?

no worries, it’s all going to attorneys 

lord_pabulum said:

drummerboy said:
 So can you explain lesser indictments of modern capitalism  for Gates, Jobs, Musk, Clinton?

Not sure how Clinton got in there, but for the others, it's the difference between being useful and useless.

drummerboy said:

Not sure how Clinton got in there,

Because the republicans (in the end enthusiastically assisted by the russians) spent the last 25 years explaining how every problem known to mankind should be blamed on the Clintons. If I would live in a Red State and my last name were Clinton, I would probably change it so something more safe, like Putin or Assange or something. 

basil said:
Because the republicans (in the end enthusiastically assisted by the russians) spent the last 25 years explaining how every problem known to mankind should be blamed on the Clintons. If I would live in a Red State and my last name were Clinton, I would probably change it so something more safe, like Putin or Assange or something. 

Meanwhile Democrats have spent the last 2.5 years explaining how every problem known to mankind should be blamed on Trump.  A viable third party has been long overdue.  

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!