Things I don't get

HudsonBlue said:

Weird this needs to be said but females use TP every time nature calls. That shake and go move doesn’t quite work for us.

I stand corrected, no pun intended.

DaveSchmidt said:

HudsonBlue said:

Weird this needs to be said but females use TP every time nature calls. That shake and go move doesn’t quite work for us.

snake

sure, but women don't need more than two squares for any one incident of the number one variety. that's barely a rounding error.

drummerboy said:

sure, but women don't need more than two squares for any one incident of the number one variety. that's barely a rounding error.

Apparently there is no pandemic-related short supply of mansplaining.

mrincredible said:

drummerboy said:

Two sheets is two sheets. More than enough. Otherwise yer doin it wrong.

drummerboy said:

mrincredible said:

drummerboy said:

To female-splain: For about a week, out of every 28 days, two squares per bathroom visit ain't gonna work very well.

HudsonBlue said:

Plus if there is a woman below a certain age in the household, there are at least a few days each month when extra TP needs to be used to properly dispose of other supplies. 

Still, the run on toilet paper is inexplicable to me. There is a small rational piece to this but it is nowhere near enough to account for what we're seeing - namely, people are at home using the home supply, rather than using what's in the office during the day. Kids are home and not using school bathrooms during the day, college kids at home rather than in the dorms, etc.

But as I said this goes nowhere near far enough to explain the ridiculous lack of TP available.

sprout said:

drummerboy said:

mrincredible said:

drummerboy said:

To female-splain: For about a week, out of every 28 days, two squares per bathroom visit ain't gonna work very well.

touche, forgot about that part.

drummerboy said:

You forgot the whole part about lecturing other people about how to attend to the hygiene of anatomical parts you don't have.

mrincredible said:

drummerboy said:

You forgot the whole part about lecturing other people about how to attend to the hygiene of anatomical parts you don't have.

oh foo. it's not that damn mysterious.

1. Flat-earthers;

2.  Taking huge risks for nil, or almost nil, reward/payoff.

3.  Relying on parachutes to return a person to earth safely.

Link:  https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/flat-earth-daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dead-rocket-crash-956948/

RealityForAll said:

1. Flat-earthers;

2.  Taking huge risks for nil, or almost nil, reward/payoff.

3.  Relying on parachutes to return a person to earth safely.

Link:  https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/flat-earth-daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dead-rocket-crash-956948/

When I was in college, I jumped out of an airplane with a parachute. In those days, you jumped solo your first time, not tethered to an instructor. Anyway, it was profoundly thrilling. But, when driving back to college, I said to myself, I never need to do that again. And I haven't.

Morganna said:

Live albums.

I have no words.

Morganna said:

Live albums.

Especially Dylan live albums. 

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

I have no words.

OK I'll listen to it BUT in my defense I had a yen to listen to Into the Mystic and my Van Morrison CD had the live version! Awful! I am now listening to the original , all perfect,  and I am very happy.

Compare the two and tell me you would be satisfied with the live version. 

mrincredible said:

Especially Dylan live albums. 

You couldn't wait to go there. The man is perfect. And because you are trying to rattle my cage, listen to one of my favorite songs. Still a song I love to sing.

Morganna said:

Live albums.

If you haven’t sampled them already, B.B. King at the Regal and Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison  might be to your liking. The music speaks for itself, but so does the audience.

Both great albums.    Especially Live at the Regal.

Also check out Jerry Lee Lewis Live at the Star Club 

and the amazing...

Sam Cooke Live at the Harlem Square Club.  

One of the best EVER!!!!

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

I have no words.

A masterpiece!!

Morganna said:

You couldn't wait to go there. The man is perfect. And because you are trying to rattle my cage, listen to one of my favorite songs. Still a song I love to sing.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertise here!