SOMA Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Group

We have a host for March 31.  Thanks!

All are welcome to a lively discussion of The Girl With All the Gifts by Carey on the 31st of March at 8 p.m.  RSVPs needed.  Have a good weekend!

Please join us on March 31st at 8 for an engaging chat about The Girl With All The Gifts!

Morning!  Hope all is well.  Happy St. Patrick's tomorrow! We are still on for March 31st to discuss The Girl, and we have a host, yay.

Apologies!  The Date is changed for our book chat. APRIL 7TH is the new date still at 8 p.m.

Happy spring!  Hope you will join us next Thursday for The Girl With All The Gifts.  Please RSVP and message me for the address.  Thanks!

Looking forward to tomorrow night!  Hope you can come.  Please RSVP.

Next month's book is Ambient by Womack, 9.99 on Kindle.  We have a host for May 12th at 8 p.m., yay! Enjoy the sun! 

Hope you're enjoying the sun and have saved the date, May 12th, for our next book discussion.

On May 12th there will be a lively discussion of Ambient by Womack.  Please join us, book done or not.

Please RSVP for this Thursday's book group and message me for the locale.

Good morning!  Hope to see you tonight.  Please bring fantasy novel suggestions for June.  I'm going to postpone Vurt for the fall as it is similar to Ambient.  Till then!

Also the June date is changing to Friday June 10th please at 8 p.m.  Thank you!

And in two days we are moving to Facebook as a group called SOMA Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Group.  Please find us there only.  Thank you!

On Facebook only. Happy summer!

On Facebook only now and a closed group. PM me to join! Thanks!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!