Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

Peach Blossom was adopted! Only Ollie and Andy who hopefully will be adopted together.

The Tree Spirit! First spotted high above mere mortals. She is magical.

Ollie Oleander and Andy Andromeda are the last 2 of Marigold's kittens and I'm looking for someone to adopt them together. They have been raised with love since they were 7 days old, nursed by an attentive mom, Marigold until they were 8 weeks old and now at about 11 weeks old are ready for their own family. They are both playful kittens and they are affectionate lap cats.

The boys are adopted!  YAY!

This family of 6 plus their mom have all found wonderful homes. 4 of the kittens will be living with educators so home school will not be a problem! One Principal, one Professor and one Guidance Counselor! So grateful to all of the local families who adopt from my rescue. Nothing makes my day like seeing a kitten embraced by a loving person.

The Tree Spirit has become an exceptional kitten. Wildly playful with other kittens but a dedicated lap kitten as well. She's a love.

Meet and greet today for the Tree Kitten! 

3 little kittens who lost their mittens. Meet Toffee Tiger and her sister Butterscotch Kiss. Their brother Licorice Twist is showing off his mittenless paw.

Licorice Twist was adopted yesterday  with The Tree Spirit! What a cute pair they made!

Toffee Tiger off to get her second shot today. I haven't told her yet.

Toffee Tiger & Butterscotch Kiss have been adopted to a wonderful local family. Happy to keep the sisters together! Toffee yelling YAY!

Morganna!  Do you have little kitties for adoption? We are *definately* looking! Please let me know.  Pete 

peteglider said:

Morganna!  Do you have little kitties for adoption? We are *definately* looking! Please let me know.  Pete 

Just got 3 but they are scared. Also see a bit of a bare spot so worried about the nuisance ringworm. Not sure yet but need to watch for a few days. I'll keep you posted Pete.

Purr-fect!

Morganna said:

peteglider said:

Just got 3 but they are scared. Also see a bit of a bare spot so worried about the nuisance ringworm. Not sure yet but need to watch for a few days. I'll keep you posted Pete.

Peter Peter pumpkin eater

Had a wife but couldn't keep her

Put her in a pumpkin shell

And there he kept her very well.

Please adopt Tricksy to save her from life in a pumpkin shell!

Tricksy has been adopted and is free from her pumpkin shell!

Fantastic!!!   Halloween Boo-YAY!!!

Update, these sweet siblings were adopted together!

Robin Hood and Maid Marion illustrating why little sisters can be a pain in the eye!

About 12 weeks,  tested negative for FIV / FELV, 2 kitten shots, wormed and ready to go!

Well if the pumpkin thing worked for Tricksy, her brothers Treat and Jack O Lantern are going to give it a try.

Update Butterfly was adopted with Erik the Red!

Butterfly wants to dress up as Bride of Frankenstein for Halloween. She is considering all invitations!

Update, girls were adopted together!

I Voted! Two politically correct little girls looking to engage in non political conversation. 

Very happy that Jack O Lantern and his brother Treat went home together with a very cool adopter. She sent me these follow up pics. Quite an installation!

Got caught up in building shelters for managed colonies in Irvington. I made 20. Followed my friend's instructions and purchased large totes, cut the holes with a friend's jigsaw, then lined them with Reflectix from Home Depot, taped with Gorilla Tape which is water proof, and filled them with straw. 

My friends place them on palettes, covered them with plywood, then tarp, weighted with tiles and ready for the colony.

One of the colonies in Irvington. We TNRd the adults and I took the kittens and got them all vetted and adopted by Christmas.

Remember, back in the fall of 2019, when I was searching— with your help -for an orange cat? The cat I found at a local shelter met none of my specifications, but I struck gold. Harry the cat, aka Handsome Harry, is a loving, prurring, kneading companion during my pandemic solitary confinement.

mtierney said:

Remember, back in the fall of 2019, when I was searching— with your help -for an orange cat? The cat I found at a local shelter met none of my specifications, but I struck gold. Harry the cat, aka Handsome Harry, is a loving, prurring, kneading companion during my pandemic solitary confinement.

He's quite the character!

These were the kittens from the Irvington colony.

Black Bear, lead guitar for The Bear Clan.

The Bear Clan were all adopted by 12/23 so I planned to take a long break. Enter, an old friend who worked at the JAC asked for help. And this gorgeous Manx or American Bobtail arrived days after delivering 7 kittens on January 21. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertise here!